Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The skinny on what I've been up to and a neat blog...

Excuses, excuses, I know I always have them...oh well! This blog is a lil lacking attention, but my kiddies are clean, well behaved and happy....well, at least the happy part! SO...any hoot, this time of year is birthday season...starting off with my son's 1st birthday and in a month my daughters 3rd! Oy, makes me worn out thinking of it...now to the point of this blog...in my daily search of new exciting ideas I came upon this gorgeous and OH SO inspirational blog, I am baker, all I can say is WOW! Check it out and see if you can resist baking something today!

So, hopefully I will get back in the swing of things and maybe post pics of all the diy birthday decorations i have floating in my head! And because a blog is boring enough, here's a picture of some sweetness, the kids...not the laundry (I swear that pile is no longer there! I am a laundry fool this past week)



I'll try to come around more oftern

No comments:

Post a Comment